- Fluorescent Tube Protector (20 Pack)
- Meets safety requirements
- Insulates lamps up to 2.5 times at -6°C
- Can be used with lamps up to 58W
- For domestic, commercial and industrial applications where the prevention of injury or contamination from broken glass is essential
- Especially suited to food preparation areas and medical environments
- For insulation of fluorescent tubes in cold environments
A great way make your fluorescent lighting OH&S compliant! This reusable plastic sleeve. Simply slides over the tube and has 2 end caps which seal the protector, preventing tiny shards of glass being scattered across desks, equipment and floors, in the case of a blown tube.
Re-usable "Protect-O-Sleeves" enclose standard fluorescent tubes to insulate and improve lighting efficiency at low temperatures. High tensile, polycarbonate strength protects people, equipment and products from lamp breakages and contamination. The protect-o-sleeves are supplied with end caps that fit between lamp and sleeve and feature a release channel that allows gases to disperse into the atmosphere.
Available in lengths to suit 36W and 18W tubes, they may be cut down to suit other tube sizes.
To Suit 36W
To Suit 56W