- FD136 Bayview Weatherproof T8 Fluorescent Fitting
- Single 36W weatherproof fluorescent fitting
- Made in Italy
- Polycarbonate (RAL7035) base with whiate powder coated steel gear tray reflector
- Crystal polycarbonate diffuser UV stabilised, shock resistant, prismatic interior
- Stainless steel clips and closed cell polyurethane foam gasket
- Quality components- Atco energy control low loss ballasts, European lampholders and Osram starters.
- Cable knock outs with waterproof PVC cable glands supplied
- Includes 1 x 36W tri-phosphor cool white tubes
- Available in 1 x 36W & 2 x 36W and also a choice of elctro magnetic or high efficient electronic ballasts
Fluorescent battens offer an energy efficient, cost effective alternative lighting solution which benefits both the user and the environment. Fluorescent lamps use less electricity than a standard incandescent bulb, last longer and give off less heat, making them a cost-effective lighting alternative. Many of Crompton Lighting’s battens are sold complete with tri-phosphor lamps. T8 tri-phosphor lamps provide more “light” using less energy. In addition, these lamps offer improved colour rendering and the linear distribution of light is uniform for more effective illumination of your kitchen, garage or work area.
2 x 36W (Electronic Ballast)
- You can also purchase the lamp for this fitting here