- 11W Dimmable Energy Saving Lamps
Save on dollars and Carbon emissions.
Help to protect the environment with less energy consumption.
- Creates a soft relaxing atmosphere.
- Rated average life is 10,000 hours (with no dimmer in the circuit).
- The Nelson Dimmable Energy Saving Lamp is designed to work with the following
- dimmers (HPM 400T, 500E, 1000T, 1000E, Clipsal 32E 450TM, Legrand 1000VA 03657).
- Fits and operates in most fi ttings.
- The circuitry within this energy saving lamp has been designed to reduce the risk of
- damage to the dimmer in the event of the lamp failure.
- Dimmable from 100% to approximately 25% brightness.
- Flame retardant for added safety
240V ~ 50Hz
Dimensions LxWxD (mm)
# Savings based on 14c kilowatt hour over total rated life of lamp compared to a standard GLS lamp of the equivalent incandescent wattage.
Average kg CO2 savings over the rated average life of the CFL lamps @ 0.92kgCO2-e/kwh compared with equivalent incandescent lamp.
^ Rated average life is 10,000 Hours with no dimmer in the circuit. Dimming CFL lamps will reduce the rated average lamp life.
> The Nelson Dimmable CFL will function with the following dimmers (HPM, 400T, 500E, 1000T, 1000E, Clipsal 32E 450TM, Legrand 1000VA 03657).
The circuitry within this Energy Saving Lamp has been designed to reduce the risk of damage to the dimmer in the event of lamp failure.
Dimmable CFLs behave diff erently with diff erent dimmers